CBS Sportsline preview

i like Brandon Jackson because he waits for his blocks, cuts on a dime, and makes big plays (ala Texas shovel pass) but I would take AD. BJax gets shut down in the second half of games then gets taken out. AD would never be taken out of a game because he turns it on and punishes defenders. It's mind-boggling how a running back out of all the positions, can get better as the game rolls on.

AD is just a freak of nature as a football player. Sure it takes some players a little while to get into the flow of the game but AD starts in the flow and just gets stronger and tougher as the game goes on. Which ever team drafts him next April is in for a treat.

There was a time when we didn't get any hype for games... just remember that.

At least they are making this out to be a game, rather than just a sports center sidenote.

Remember when we were the BIG DEAL. Those days will be back.

Remember when we were the underdogs as well, 94 Orange, 95 Fiesta, hell I even think the 97 Orange. Who came out on Top??

Unfortunately, let's be honest...OU only lost once this year (I discount the Oregon game). In conference play, they were darn near unstoppable, sans tu. Not true for the rest of the conference

The other day you posted that how much parity there was in the Big 12.

Now your saying OU is the best team.

:dunno:o

I misspoke when I said unstopppable. They aren't...but the media sees a 2 loss team, one of those in a game in which the refs were clearly at fault. then again, they lost to tu, and beat us (by one freaking point), yet we beat tu. As well as beating OSU by not as much as many believed. I think they're the best in teh conference, but by a VERY slim margin.