Keep the Faith

Rome was not built in 4 seasons!!!

GBR!!!

Ok - Not to be an :asshat , but tell that to Bob Stoops and Pete Carrol...

Not to be an :asshat

But those coaches did not have to REVAMP and entire Football Program, state culture, or opinions of evey person around him.

BC has taken a Bull and turned it into a Viper.

Stoops and Carrol are great coaches .... but it was handed over to them in alot easier fasion then what Cally was given.

He is winning the hearts of the people in Nebraska and that was the hardest part!!!

I am lisening to the radio right now and he just said

" Hell, throw bricks at my house all you want, It was my fault"

That is a coach who puts himself in front of his players and shields them from the sh#t storm that the media constanly lays on them

Those are the coaches that turn ordinary players into GREAT PLAYER

GBR!!!

He really said that? Pretty impressive.

Rome was not built in 4 seasons!!!

GBR!!!

Ok - Not to be an :asshat , but tell that to Bob Stoops and Pete Carrol...

Not to be an :asshat

But those coaches did not have to REVAMP and entire Football Program, state culture, or opinions of evey person around him.

BC has taken a Bull and turned it into a Viper.

Stoops and Carrol are great coaches .... but it was handed over to them in alot easier fasion then what Cally was given.

He is winning the hearts of the people in Nebraska and that was the hardest part!!!

I am lisening to the radio right now and he just said

" Hell, throw bricks at my house all you want, It was my fault"

That is a coach who puts himself in front of his players and shields them from the sh#t storm that the media constanly lays on them

Those are the coaches that turn ordinary players into GREAT PLAYER

GBR!!!

He really said that? Pretty impressive.

Yeah, he said it during the post-game show. When I heard that it shocked me so much that I had to insert it in the post I was writing.

We have had a great season. Could it have been better? Of course. But we did win the north and we had a legit shot at a BCS bowl game. Remember, we may have 4 losses but 3 of them came against highly ranked teams. Take away that Oregon loss and the sooners are playing for the national title. Our other two losses, Texas and USC, played for the national title last season. In addition USC and the horns are probably the two teams that have had the absolute best recruiting records over the last five years. Just wait until next year. Seriously, we have a lot of talent that redshirted. Especially on the line.