Play of the game

I am sure the players and coaches are doing a lot of second guessing today, and they should. there are lessons to be learned from this. I feel bad for the Black Shirts because they played good enough to win if we had just hit close to our average point total.

Hey we made it to the conference title game a couple of years faster then I expected. Now that we have made it back I expect great things in the near future.

I'm not sure what the thread starter's intentions are, but I will agree that play was INCREDIBLE.

Too bad Nebraska does not have anybody that reacts to the ball the way that safety does.

Hell, I don't think NU has a receiver who could have made that catch.

I would kill to have someone to just at least "react" to the ball and not just stand there until the reciever catches it, then try to tackle him.

The thread starter's intentions were to rub it in.

I like how he calls our players underrated and then says, "hayyy don't hate dudezz, I've got nuthing but respek for Nebraskers@!!!!"

Just like the boisterous :asshat from OU that sat in front of me at the game last night, who threatened to "punch a hole in" me after I called him "Billy Bob" and said that I was just happy "that my family tree had at least branched in the last fifty years." Dude had been talking sh#t to NU fans leaving the game the entire 4th quarter, and then wondered why I called him out.

Basically, if the last 8 OU fans I've had interaction with are indicative of the overall class and values of Sooner nation, Oklahomans are fat, ugly, arrogant, childish half-wits that probably beat their wives when OU loses and rejoice when an opposing player gets injured (see previously mentioned :asshat at the game last night).

Boomer incest.

I like how he calls our players underrated and then says, "hayyy don't hate dudezz, I've got nuthing but respek for Nebraskers@!!!!"

Just like the boisterous :asshat from OU that sat in front of me at the game last night, who threatened to "punch a hole in" me after I called him "Billy Bob" and said that I was just happy "that my family tree had at least branched in the last fifty years." Dude had been talking sh#t to NU fans leaving the game the entire 4th quarter, and then wondered why I called him out.

Basically, if the last 8 OU fans I've had interaction with are indicative of the overall class and values of Sooner nation, Oklahomans are fat, ugly, arrogant, childish half-wits that probably beat their wives when OU loses and rejoice when an opposing player gets injured (see previously mentioned :asshat at the game last night).

Boomer incest.

:woo

Boomer incest.

:rollin

:woo

I'm not sure what the thread starter's intentions are, but I will agree that play was INCREDIBLE.

Too bad Nebraska does not have anybody that reacts to the ball the way that safety does.

Hell, I don't think NU has a receiver who could have made that catch.

I would kill to have someone to just at least "react" to the ball and not just stand there until the reciever catches it, then try to tackle him.

I would just be happy for someone who tries to tackle at the moment :)

That was an amazing pick.

I saw the pass and was like "Touchdown!!!" and that guy came out of nowhere for that ball.

It's so painful to see it in slo-mo. It hurts so much.

Definitely a great play, and it definitely killed a lot of our hope. I hesitate to say "momentum," because we only had momentum for about 2 minutes in the 2nd quarter.

I'd actually say the play of the game was Purify's fumble. When you spot your opponent 7 points in the first minute of the game, you usually don't win. That really took the crowd out of it, and basically neutralized the field of play even though the stadium was 75% in NU's control.