GOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEED!

Never lose faith. They are what define us as a people. Better days are beyond the horizon. This team made me whole again. I love this team and will always stick by my Cornhuskers. Thank you Zac and all the seniors for being such great people and bringing us back to what we are suppose to be. This team wasnt the greatest , but they were great in so many ways. THANK YOU. God bless all of you!

I still am and will always be a Husker fan. And I have people around me who will make sure I stay one. I joked with a Gator friend on the phone that I'd start to be a Gator fan instead now...and my family looked at me like I was insane. They know that would never be possible. I've put too much of myself into believing in this team.

I HATE to have another 4 loss season, but hopefully we'll improve as we go along. Let's hope for the best during bowl season.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEEEEED

GO BIG RED!!!!!

{man, I screamed myself hoarse during that game)

Never lose faith. They are what define us as a people. Better days are beyond the horizon. This team made me whole again. I love this team and will always stick by my Cornhuskers. Thank you Zac and all the seniors for being such great people and bringing us back to what we are suppose to be. This team wasnt the greatest , but they were great in so many ways. THANK YOU. God bless all of you!

:yeah