GOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEED!

Never lose faith. They are what define us as a people. Better days are beyond the horizon. This team made me whole again. I love this team and will always stick by my Cornhuskers. Thank you Zac and all the seniors for being such great people and bringing us back to what we are suppose to be. This team wasnt the greatest , but they were great in so many ways. THANK YOU. God bless all of you!

:yeah

GBR!!!

It's good to see that so many people feel the same way I do. I have to admit that after I wrote this I felt a little "corny" but it's the truth. I havent smiled or been as excited about the Huskers since the 2001 season. I have always been a fan (since 1977 , my first memories of them), but have not put so much emotion into it since 2001. Dont get me wrong. I have never missed watching a game or not put emotion into it , but this season really had something personal involved in it. We are the Huskers. It is so different from being a Fighting Irish , Buckeye , or Gator fan. We, at least most of us , grew up with this. Our lives are different if the Huskers arent a force to be reckoned with. We inherited this! Some would say it is a curse , but I consider it a blessing. We are identified by the greatest group of football players and the kindest , hardest working citizens in the country! WE ARE THE CORNHUSKERS! :bonez