New Commit!!!!

Bernstine - I guess the home ties are really tugging at the heartstrings; a 6-6 ballclub can't be that appealing...

Yeah I think you are right...but somehow our staff has to convince him that it's ok to cross the Missouri River and step into the light! :thumbs Way to go Husker coaching staff. Here is another big ole Husker F U to the Sooners!

This is great news!!!! Our secondary should get much better with the addition of these guys.................On the topic of Bernstein I was out eating dinner with my wife the other night and one of the Lincoln High School Assistant Coaches came in to the restaurant to eat. I asked him if he knew which way Bernstein was leaning towards and he said that he thought Bernstein was going to be going to Nebraska.............he wouldn't give me anymore hints than that.

That's my thoughts on the whole thing because the local media hasn't said anything about him. When is the U.S. Army game on for these recruits???

Jan 6 U.S. Army All-American Bowl Game*

Alamodome | San Antonio, TX 12:00pm

on NBC

I have went the last 3 years.

Good, I imagine Bernstein would be there playing???

That's my thoughts on the whole thing because the local media hasn't said anything about him. When is the U.S. Army game on for these recruits???

Jan 6 U.S. Army All-American Bowl Game*

Alamodome | San Antonio, TX 12:00pm

on NBC

I have went the last 3 years.

Good, I imagine Bernstein would be there playing???

I don't see Bernstine on the roster link

Great news! Now if we can get a new DB coach....

Totally agree. But be careful. I complained about the coaching staff and everyone wanted to climb up my a$$. I think we have talent now, and all of the new blood coming in is great news. I just hope the coaches can get them ready to play and create a scheme that takes advantage of their talent.