Would anyone be interested?

Being one growing up without video games, I've never been big on them. I do however own NCAA 07 for the 360, and I just figured out what buttons to push. :clap

I have no idea when it comes to modes. I just know how to turn it on, pick my opponent and play the game.

But when I was figuring out how to play, I had my brother play as the Skers, and I was playing as sCUm... 103-0 NU.

what level does everyone play on???

i usually play AA and dominate, and i have about a .800 winning % on Heisman

I'm in a transition period from All-American to Heisman. Ya know, gotten to the point where All-American poses little challenge for me, but yet Heisman I find myself struggling constantly. I mean, I do pretty good against lesser or equal opponents, but the better ones.....I get pissed off on my inabilities to compete with them and I quit....grrrrrrrrr..... :angry:

what level does everyone play on???

i usually play AA and dominate, and i have about a .800 winning % on Heisman

i thought you said 07 was like to gay or too frustrating or something, you complained alot about the pass game anyways.

either way i havent played my ps2 in a while, last time i played, i started a dynasty w/ a created team with my cousin, played like 3 games, 3-0, but needless to say me as a wr and him as a qb were both heisman hopefuls ha lol.... but either way that was in all in onenight and over thanksgiving.