Would anyone be interested?

what level does everyone play on???

i usually play AA and dominate, and i have about a .800 winning % on Heisman

i thought you said 07 was like to gay or too frustrating or something, you complained alot about the pass game anyways.

either way i havent played my ps2 in a while, last time i played, i started a dynasty w/ a created team with my cousin, played like 3 games, 3-0, but needless to say me as a wr and him as a qb were both heisman hopefuls ha lol.... but either way that was in all in onenight and over thanksgiving.

yes, the pass game is pathetic, but i have it somewhat figured out......

i played sCUm on Heisman in like the year 2010 today, and my QB threw 8 Interceptions...........LB's verticle leaps on this game is unreal

See my PS2 controllers already rattle enough from throwing them so I don't even try to play Heisman mode.........

I destroyed one this afternoon..........I threw it against the wall and it busted into about 10,000 pieces.....I'm so ashamed

Been there got the T-shirt!!! :lol:

You guys need to buy these one controllers I saw in Target the other day. They're made with NERF FOAM! My friend bought one and threw it against a wall and nothing happened! :corndance

See my PS2 controllers already rattle enough from throwing them so I don't even try to play Heisman mode.........

I destroyed one this afternoon..........I threw it against the wall and it busted into about 10,000 pieces.....I'm so ashamed

You guys need to buy these one controllers I saw in Target the other day. They're made with NERF FOAM! My friend bought one and threw it against a wall and nothing happened! :corndance

That is awesome!! I need to invest in one of those.

I saw those too....I might need to buy one of those so I stop destroying my other controllers.

its all a matter of luck really, you get screwed by Man or Zone.......

on man, sometimes the DB will just run up to the line, and then resume his coverage........unfortunately hes 20 yards behind his WR at this point, so thats way #1 to get beat.........

way #2 is more practical, just the safety not realizing a guy is behind him and a WR outruns the zone.......a good pass-rush takes this away though......

:thumbs

:yeah My wife gets so frustrated with me when I get mad and throw those things so I may have to do that............or maybe I'll just get some rubber floors like in the Bud Light commercial!!!

:thumbs

:yeah My wife gets so frustrated with me when I get mad and throw those things so I may have to do that............or maybe I'll just get some rubber floors like in the Bud Light commercial!!!

Yes, but how would u get it to stop bouncing?