All I want for Christmas.....

...IS FOR ESPN TO QUIT BAGGIN ON THE 'SKERS!!!!!!!!

IM MEAN CMON ITS RIDICULOUS. MARK MAY IS A TOTAL IDIOT. I DONT THINK IVE EVER SEEN HIM COMPLIMENT THE HUSKERS ITS LIKE HE HAS A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST THEM. HERB IS ALRIGHT SOMETIMES BUT HE HAS HIS MOMENTS TOO

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT BARRY SWITZER WAS THE MOST RESPECTABLE OF THEM ALL

ALSO I REALLY APPRECIATE MACK BROWN AFTER THE TEXAS GAME IT SEEMED LIKE HE REALLY RESPECTED OUR PROGRAM OR MAYBE HE JUST WANTED TO LOOK GOOD IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA

WHEN THE '95 TEAM WON THE ESPN PLAYOFF MARK AND HERB JUST WOULDNT GIVE US A BREAK. THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE WE DIDNT DESERVE IT

THOSE BASTARDS JUST CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE SCORED LIKE 500 POINTS THAT SEASON AND WE HAD OUR SECOND TEAM IN AT HALFTIME FOR EVERY GAME!

'95 NEB WAS THE BEST TEAM IN CF HISTORY NO MATTER WHAT THOSE ESPN TOOLS HAVE TO SAY

are you talking about Herbstreit?

Dude, I used to like that guy. I thought he was a well informed analyst..but now I think he's a frickin' moron. I can't believe the disrespect he showed us during that show. USC was overrated...and the '01 Miami team?!! We're talking about the '01 - '02 Miami team?!?!

Who the f#*k did they play?

Penn State, Rutgers, Troy State, Temple, Boston College, Syracuse????

are you kidding me? These are the teams he thinks should have beaten Nebraska as the powerhouse teams? Hahaha, screw Herbstreit.