Bring back the option....

Does anyone else miss it? Nebraska football is the option.

OMG, so everything that happened before the 1980s and after 2003 doesn't count as Nebraska football?! wow, that changes my whole view on our history and tradition.

...so how many all time wins does that knock us down to then? since the wins outside the years we played strictly option-football weren't technically "Nebraska football" wins, we really shouldn't get credit for 'em.

baby jesus cries when husker fans attack each other.

i'm just saying.

Yeah well, I didn’t “attack” anyone. The problem is, there are those here (I won’t name names) who sit around and wait to ambush anyone that makes a point that they don’t agree with. This time a particular someone came on after me and insulted my intelligence just one too many times. Now, simply because he makes it seem as though he is taking the “high road” doesn’t make his attacks any less insidious. And just because I do not play games, rather I choose to be overt when defending myself, doesn’t make me wrong. It is just sad that a person can basically act like a stalker and the Mods do nothing about it, but let someone get tired of continuous, unrelenting, condescending replies and suddenly the post had to be edited. UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

Besides, the guy keeps reading my posts, and then posting replies that do not even address my original point. Look, the definition of literacy is the ability to read, write, and UNDERSTAND. Edited by mods to remove personal attack. I feel like constructive criticism like that should be applauded not edited.

The option style offense is still alive but it is now more off a zone read option look that teams are running with the QB in the shotgun and the RB next to him. The QB then has the option to keep it himself, give it to the back, or throw it. Hell, the Titans are even running it to an extent with Vince Young as their QB...