**Official Cotton Bowl Game Thread**

I just started wathchin. Can anybody fill me in?

We took an early lead, then gave AU the ball inside the 20 twice and they went up 14-7. We drove back and scored again before the half. Auburn came took a field goal, and our offense started to stink, and now we find ourselves stagnating.

But that was a good series for the D. Hopefully we can get the offense fired up and start blocking a little better.

I just started watchin. Can anybody fill me in?

Huskers dominated the first half. It was tied into the half though because of two NU turnovers 14-14. Huskers are not perfomring as well in the second half and Auburn finally got their offense going. Close back and forth game overall.

I just started wathchin. Can anybody fill me in?

We took an early lead, then gave AU the ball inside the 20 twice and they went up 14-7. We drove back and scored again before the half. Auburn came took a field goal, and our offense started to stink, and now we find ourselves stagnating.

But that was a good series for the D. Hopefully we can get the offense fired up and start blocking a little better.

Offense starting to stink...reminds me of us. Looks like the blackshirts are gonna have to pull this one out.