I scratch my head!

HuskerT

I won't be too hard on Zac Taylor, because I actually think he did a great job this year. Sure he had some passes that were off target, but you have to admit that he had a lot of dropped balls on well thrown passes, receivers who can't get open or create much separation, a non existant TE position, inconsistant pass protection and a coach who's play calling is down right baffling at times.

I don't want anyone to think I'm really pissed off at Zac I'm just saying I don't understand why he had to throw the ball out of bounds on 4th down..............that's almost like taking a sack on 4th down and you just don't do that. I know right before he decided to roll out right I seen Lucky down in the flat just sitting there waiting and I was like 'THROW IT TO LUCKY!!!!" :hmmph

I don't want anyone to think I'm really pissed off at Zac I'm just saying I don't understand why he had to throw the ball out of bounds on 4th down..............that's almost like taking a sack on 4th down and you just don't do that. I know right before he decided to roll out right I seen Lucky down in the flat just sitting there waiting and I was like 'THROW IT TO LUCKY!!!!"

I understand your frustration!

He didn't throw out of bounds on purpose. Nunn was on an out route to the sideline, and Taylor's momentum and adrenaline sailed the ball into the seats.

I will admit, the Taylor rollout has worked previously this season, but Zac is not the typical athlete that can successfully do that several times within a game.