I scratch my head!

HuskerT

I know these guys didn't have that much to do with this loss, but am I the only person who can't wait for Terrence Nunn and Courtney Grixby to go away! I don't think they would start for too many other D1 programs, but yet I have to watch them drop passes and get burned every game. Don't get me wrong, I love this program and will always support it, but don't you agree that there are players that you just can't wait to get rid of!

Nunn did drop a lot of balls today. It made me sick. Purify was getting pushed around and the only one that caught a good pass was Swift. What happend to the 9th ranked scoring offense in the nation?

I couldn't have said it better myself! It's obvious that we desperately need a playmaker at WR. I'm hoping that Niles Paul will make a big impact next year, he should be good compliment to Purify.

Zac didn't make the best decisions in the world in the second half of the game though. What's with the throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down??? :wtf

Great call again by Callahan. Rolled the pocket, looking for the same type of result as against A&M. Hadn't done too much of that all game, looked to catch the Tigers off guard.

Nunn drops too many balls. I like Grixby but he's only 4 foot 6 so he's always going to get abused.

When did Purify become such a non-factor?

I like all of our backs (although Lucky is my least favorite). I still wanna see what would happen if Glenn got the rock 25-30 times game.

He threw on the run to hit Swift for a big first down earlier in the game as well.

He doesn't run well but throws on the run just fine.

Taylor gets shut down by good teams...thats just the truth...the line played well....most of the socalled drop passes were not very good throws and the INT early was a horrible pass...thats the bad news

The good news is: We have Keller and Lee comin in and we are loaded everywhere else...Look at the way Nebraska's manhandle AU today....just can't do it with a decnet QB