who else is glad

I started a thread about the Fiesta Bowl but it was taken off, or I just didn't do it right. BSU looks good. I didn't think they had a chance, but they're throwing punches and not backing down. Should be an interesting second half. Too bad the Big 12 is sucking in bowls.

I've been watching (actually paying attention to BSU) for about 4 years now staying up late to catch the 11:00pm games on ESPN 2 or Thursday night games. They've had a good thing going for a few years now (really started with Ryan Dinwidde before Zabransky) and have been making some BCS noise that a lot of people have written off.

Get used to it. They are for real. And they're going to be even more of a force with that performance on a National stage against a 'goliath' of college football. They used to only get attention for their blue field, which was fine with them...at least people knew them. Then they actually did something on a high level of competition. Even better. Now...winning a BCS game, they will get serious looks from MAJOR talent across the country.

That win will also be the next point/stepping stone for a playoff system. Would they beat Ohio State....probably not. But wouldn't it be fun to see how strong this 'little' school is?!?!

Oh, and also....who's really the factor of this program? Dan Hawkins leaves....and they still go 13-0? Hmmm maybe it's the offensive coordinator and assistants who are doing a pretty good job?!?!