A NEW SUBJECT......A BOLD PREDICTION

Yeah I've been keeping a eye on this guy also... Needs a little more muscle and he can be big time! I also watch for Chris Brooks next year, Keller loved Brooks on scout team as well. I think Nunn will see a cut in playing time, I hope Swift sees a lot more and I dont think Hardy will see much at all next year.

My bold predicition is that this board will have about 10 people that post on it regularly in about one week.

...and I can't wait. Hopefully the Cally haters will wash back into the storm drains. Cally has frustrated me with some of his calls and decision, but that will happen with every coach everywhere.

My prediction is that Purify has over 1,000 receiving yards next year. Keller passes for over 3,500 yards. With a stronger line and more threats at wide receiver, we look down field for some big plays.

Just saying that most people will get tired of the fire/don't fire callahan threads and will not show up too often as there is not many new things to talk about until close to recruiting day. Plus, it seemed like this board got a little dull after the Michigan game last year.

I'm going to South America with my dad for a couple of months to forget about football for awhile. Maybe i'll become a soccer or"futbol" fan while i'm down there. I doubt it though.

i hope nunn sees left bench, hardy sees middle bench, petersen sees left bench, and swift sees behind the bench

Wow... Nunn easily has the best feet on our team, maybe not the hands he always needs but he can get those feet in no matter what! Hardy well he sucks but has some good speed. Peterson is a big target and some situations are good for him. Swift is the best route runner we have! Not to mention he is probably the best blocking WR he needs more playing time your crazy if you dont want Swift.

My bold predicition is that this board will have about 10 people that post on it regularly in about one week.

...and I can't wait. Hopefully the Cally haters will wash back into the storm drains. Cally has frustrated me with some of his calls and decision, but that will happen with every coach everywhere.

My prediction is that Purify has over 1,000 receiving yards next year. Keller passes for over 3,500 yards. With a stronger line and more threats at wide receiver, we look down field for some big plays.

Finally some people with some brains to talk to. I am very excited for next year and that is all that we can be right now. we cant do anything about the past and i think if anyone wants to rag or talk about firing anyone it should be coz.

The thing I would like to see Purify work on, is the easy catches. To me it seems like he drops a lot of easy catches, but yet can make some crazy athletic catches as well. His route running isn't the best but when Taylor can just throw up the ball anywhere around him and know that Purify has the best chance to get it, it works.