A NEW SUBJECT......A BOLD PREDICTION

one thing to remember about purify........he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. i dont want to name drop but a former coach works with me and he visits practice weekly almost daily and he has said more than once that purify just doesnt really get it. hopefully with another year he will

That's been said before about Purify and he's admitted it himself. I've heard he's had trouble picking up his reads and learning the system. I think the off season will help him out tremendously.

I predict the blackshirts will get untracked again next year with an improved secondary and approach the 50 sack plateau again. Barry Turner will be in double digits himself.

I like that prediction!

My prediction? No matter who we beat and no matter how many points we beat them by, there are still going to be some who piss and moan we didn't beat them by enough or will harp on the losses.

My Prediction: Sam Keller dominates all year but gets left off the Heisman balot due to the fact that voters refuse to vote for a "transfer player." The Heisman ends up going to the returning Brian Brohm instead who leads Louisville to a national title game which they end up losing to LSU.

Not a prediction but I agree that Peterson probably gets the short end on the WR rotation next year, which is why I think he really needs to hit the weight room and move inside to TE

Peterson to tight end. Hell of an idea 316. He better gain some weight first though.

My Prediction: Sam Keller dominates all year but gets left off the Heisman balot due to the fact that voters refuse to vote for a "transfer player." The Heisman ends up going to the returning Brian Brohm instead who leads Louisville to a national title game which they end up losing to LSU.

Not a prediction but I agree that Peterson probably gets the short end on the WR rotation next year, which is why I think he really needs to hit the weight room and move inside to TE

Peterson to tight end. Hell of an idea 316. He better gain some weight first though.

I also like the Peterson to TE idea.

My bold prediction:

Quentin Castille will be in the mix next year.... Not only bold, may be dumb... even with the talent we have returning at RB, I predict the Castille will be in the mix.

If the speculation about BJax going to the NFL turns true then Castille may definately be the one to enter the mix

So are we not recruiting Castille as a FB? He's listed on rivals as a FB. Ya idk but the size and speed would definately help out at RB.

my prediction: Ganz is listed as 1st team on the depth chart in Spring.

my bold prediction: Ganz beats out the competition at QB and is the starter in the Fall.

My Prediction: Addison Mode is going to be filthy rich selling that stuff that he is smokin'!!!

:wacko:

It's prety BOLD huh?