Hunting

MCAT800

I'm not really a big hunter but........I just heard this story about a kid I went to high school with and I thought I'd share it with everybody for a good laugh...

So anyways, this kid was deer hunting with one of his friends. They were walking along and he saw a deer and naturally, he turned to shoot it. But........the deer was in the same direction as where his truck was parked. Idiotically he shot towards his truck, missed the deer, and put a hole in the side of his truck. Wait...it gets better.....Later on, him and his buddy were standing by his truck when this kid saw another deer. So this time he props his gun up on the bed of his truck. He aims.....fires.....and puts ANOTHER hole in the other side of his pick up. :laughpound Funniest thing ever! Did I mention he took special ed classes in high school?

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect example of the need to make gun safety classes mandatory. :)

They are here in Iowa. You have to take a hunter education course before you can even apply to get any type of hunting license.........

I heard you got yours out of a cracker jack box :box

Yeah I did how's the soft spot on top of your head feeling these days............Don't forget your helmet when you go out!!!! :clap

Perfect example of the need to make gun safety classes mandatory. :)

They are here in Iowa. You have to take a hunter education course before you can even apply to get any type of hunting license.........

I heard you got yours out of a cracker jack box :box

Yeah I did how's the soft spot on top of your head feeling these days............Don't forget your helmet when you go out!!!! :clap

:rollin:rollin:rollin

• 1 year later...