Wet T-Shirt Suit

Irregular News for 01.11.07

Lincoln, NE -- Melissa Harrington feels the city of Lincoln, Neb., is all wet -- for busting her at a wet T-shirt contest.

She's filed a $75,000 claim for restitution against the city and the police department, claiming officers are intimidating bar owners to keep them from hiring her for promotions.

She was sentenced in August to six months' probation for violating a public decency ordinance. Harrington had hosted a wet T-shirt contest at a Lincoln bar in March. Officers charged her with being topless. But Harrington claims she wasn't, because her nipples and areolas were covered with pink paint.

Harrington said if she wins her claim, she'll donate the money to charity.

Harrington filed a claim before the Nebraska State Claims Board Tuesday, seeking damages for what she says are lost business opportunities.

source

f'ing bastard cops abusing their power!!!!! I wouldn't of arrested her.............I'm just saying..... :lol:

bullsh#t!!! You would have done it just so you could pat her down!

Well that too............."Yes I'm Deputy Martin and I'll be your molesting officer this evening." :clap

She likes your "night stick" and "pepper spray"........

Ahhh......sexual innuendos are priceless