Kellers Stats

admo

You have selective memory ... Michigan game he hits Nunn on a deep post that set up a score. Not a slant in. (maybe you need to bone up[ your football too...).

This was taken from the recap at Huskers.com

Nunn, a native of Houston, Texas, began a triumphant return to his home state by opening the scoring with his 52-yard touchdown catch from Taylor on a quick slant on NU's second drive of the game to give NU a 7-0 lead with 8:04 left in the first quarter.

You are just illing on Zac. Right now he is about to win the starting job in the shine bowl this week beating the others out.

I am not illing on Zac. He is a good quarterback and I hope that he wins the starting job in the shrine bowl and plays well. However, that does not mean that the guy does not have faults. If he was perfect at playing football, he would be the top draft choice in April, not a late round choice or free agent where he is projected right now.

Anybody that comes to a NU board with a Duke avi... and starts hatin on Zac Taylor... can't be taken seriously.

Oh I'm sorry, I did not realize that the aviator was the "have all, be all" of indications on someone's knowledge or loyalty to the Husker program. I'm sure anyone that has posted on this board for some time now can tell you that I am a 100% true Husker fan. I may like Duke basketball too, but that in no way takes away from my love of the Husker football program.

Loves Husker football without a doubt!!!! :woo