Husker license plates

anyone got some sweet ideas for a "NEVER GRADUATE" commercial????

For me they'd just have to show my house. But there are some things that even I thought were "too much" (ie. the toilet seat and toothbrush to name a few).

Everyone at school calls me Nebraska, and someone asked me how many Husker tshirts I owned, I had to count and get back to him (it's at least 8, and that's just tshirts, not including sweatshirts, hoodies, and polos)

Pretty sure that commercial has been out for awhile (came out last football season I think?) But we saw it this weekend again too. My buddies and I got to wondering what the reason is that ESPN chose Nebraska to feature for this. We figured that per-capita, the state of Nebraska probably has the most husker-themed (image or lettering) plates of anywhere. I believe it.

Hehe...I saw this commercial the other day, too. One of my friends has since been christen "brasky pants".

I'm down in central Texas, and I was wondering why they'd only be showing one for Nebraska down here. Someone said they do them for several of the schools, but I have yet to see them. Supposedly, there's one for A&M where the guy is playing charades, and he loses because he refuses to say "hook 'em horns".

I seen one today where this guy was going on a blind date with this girl and he asked where she was from and they were driving down the road. She said "I'm from Michigan GO BLUE!!!" and the guy looked at her and got really pissed unbuckled his seatbelt opened the door and jumped out of the car while it was moving!!!! He rolled down this hill and she slammed the brakes on then he yelled "GO BUCKEYES!!!!" and she peeled out and left!!!! It was great!!!! :clap

Pretty sure that commercial has been out for awhile (came out last football season I think?) But we saw it this weekend again too. My buddies and I got to wondering what the reason is that ESPN chose Nebraska to feature for this. We figured that per-capita, the state of Nebraska probably has the most husker-themed (image or lettering) plates of anywhere. I believe it.

Hehe...I saw this commercial the other day, too. One of my friends has since been christen "brasky pants".

I'm down in central Texas, and I was wondering why they'd only be showing one for Nebraska down here. Someone said they do them for several of the schools, but I have yet to see them. Supposedly, there's one for A&M where the guy is playing charades, and he loses because he refuses to say "hook 'em horns".

Yea that A&M one is pretty funny. "Taco meat" :lol:

I seen one today where this guy was going on a blind date with this girl and he asked where she was from and they were driving down the road. She said "I'm from Michigan GO BLUE!!!" and the guy looked at her and got really pissed unbuckled his seatbelt opened the door and jumped out of the car while it was moving!!!! He rolled down this hill and she slammed the brakes on then he yelled "GO BUCKEYES!!!!" and she peeled out and left!!!! It was great!!!! :clap

:rollin:rollin:rollin