Has any one else...

I was just thinking about how depressing today was going to be.

My office has my bed and TV in it so all football season I sit working on the computer with a game, any game I don't care just a game of some sort on. Or I sit at my desk and listen to the husker games I don't get but one or two Huskers games on TV, so Jim Rose is all I have.

Sitting here today I have been running through the channnels trying to find something football on TV at least for background music while I work. Guess I'll have to stick to listening to "the Brew" out of O town.

SPRING and SUMMER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever had one of those conversations where you start off talking about world peace and end up talking about your last trip to Disneyland?

-And yes, if you are thinking "Did he just put watching Husker football at the same level as solving world peace?" the answer is yes.

-And yes, if you are thinking "Did he just compare looking up Maria Sharapova's skirt to Disneyland?" the answer is once agian a resounding YES!

To bad she lost, but if she needs consouling I will help her get over her dissapointment.

no you might add to it :lol:

Zang za dam! :corndance

Has anyone ever had one of those conversations where you start off talking about world peace and end up talking about your last trip to Disneyland?

-And yes, if you are thinking "Did he just put watching Husker football at the same level as solving world peace?" the answer is yes.

-And yes, if you are thinking "Did he just compare looking up Maria Sharapova's skirt to Disneyland?" the answer is once agian a resounding YES!

I see nothing wrong with wanting to go to "Disneyland" while taking a break from "solving World Peace"

What else are you supposed to do? :corndance

For me game day is like Christmas. It's hard to fall asleep the night before, and I'm up bright and early the next morning.

It's hard for me to not wear reds every other day. :restore

I'm proud to be a member of Husker Nation and it's one of the best feelings in the world!

GO BIG RED

This is why I'm going to get a Husker tattoo................that way I'm always wearing red even after I leave this earth.......... :bonez

just dont have "HUSKERS" tattoo'd on you johnson........not only would it hurt, the artist would only be able to get the "H" on there, so it would kind defeat the purpose :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is why I'm going to get a Husker tattoo................that way I'm always wearing red even after I leave this earth.......... :bonez

just dont have "HUSKERS" tattoo'd on you johnson........not only would it hurt, the artist would only be able to get the "H" on there, so it would kind defeat the purpose :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny fu&*#r aren't ya :lol: