Has any one else...

Sometimes, I have confused thoughts for a split second immediately upon awakening. You know the sort, you dream that you have a porsché or that your long-distance girlfriend is there with you. A half second later, as your head clears, you're actually disappointed to realize that it was just dream residue and things are still as they've ever been. Well, the last couple of weekends, I've woken up thinking that there was a Husker game that day or that the championship had still to be played. This happens almost every year and it sucks! The same thing happens around christmas... Oh yeah... it happened already <sigh>. During the season, every saturday is like a holiday, I can forget about the stress and the work and the everything and just enjoy some football with my few friends who actually enjoy the game. I know that for a few hours, I will have the greatest excuse in the world to get nothing done, to cheer and groan, to be happy, sad, and angry for something that I know is a frivolity, but for a singular instant is the most important thing in the world. So when it's over, that feeling must hang on for a few weeks, compelling me to try to recall if I remembered to wash my huser reds for the game that is only going to be played in my imagination.

:)

Sometimes, I have confused thoughts for a split second immediately upon awakening. You know the sort, you dream that you have a porsché or that your long-distance girlfriend is there with you. A half second later, as your head clears, you're actually disappointed to realize that it was just dream residue and things are still as they've ever been. Well, the last couple of weekends, I've woken up thinking that there was a Husker game that day or that the championship had still to be played. This happens almost every year and it sucks! The same thing happens around christmas... Oh yeah... it happened already <sigh>. During the season, every saturday is like a holiday, I can forget about the stress and the work and the everything and just enjoy some football with my few friends who actually enjoy the game. I know that for a few hours, I will have the greatest excuse in the world to get nothing done, to cheer and groan, to be happy, sad, and angry for something that I know is a frivolity, but for a singular instant is the most important thing in the world. So when it's over, that feeling must hang on for a few weeks, compelling me to try to recall if I remembered to wash my huser reds for the game that is only going to be played in my imagination.

:hellloooo

Why do you think I haunt this and other Husker boards!

:corndance

:hellloooo

Why do you think I haunt this and other Husker boards!

:corndance

:yeah

The worst part of flying home from Dallas was knowing that it was over for another year..... I eat up recruiting, but in only a few short weeks, it is over also.....

After the Super Bowl, I will go into a deep, deep depression until spring ball starts.....

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it...

I always have my high school fb to get my fb fix.....but I hate not watching football on tv...

I love Nebraska BB, but I just dislike BB in general, especially to watch on tv....

Please, Spring ball hurry..

Is it bad if u sit on this board and read evry single post over and over? Cuz thats really what I have been doing these last couple of weeks... I cant get it out of my mind.

Yes.......you might have Obsessive Complusive disorder or something like that :lol:

For some odd reason I've been watching the Australian Open........I dont even like tennis.....

Is it bad if u sit on this board and read evry single post over and over? Cuz thats really what I have been doing these last couple of weeks... I cant get it out of my mind.

Yes.......you might have Obsessive Complusive disorder or something like that :lol:

For some odd reason I've been watching the Australian Open........I dont even like tennis.....

tell the truth, you have been hoping to see the skirt rise just a little to high.

tell the truth, you have been hoping to see the skirt rise just a little to high.

Damn man.......you see right through me. I've been prayin that Maria Sharapova would spontainiously stand on her head during her matches........maybe I'll have better luck watching the figure skating championships this weekend

Damn man.......you see right through me. I've been prayin that Maria Sharapova would spontainiously stand on her head during her matches........maybe I'll have better luck watching the figure skating championships this weekend

Maria is smokin hot............ :woo