The Classic Blonde

ask her if she knows the difference between a burger and a blow job and when she says no you reply "would you like to go out for lunch"

I tried that but she asked for a baked potato on the side.......I didnt know what to do

You should have asked her if she likes german food, like SLOBBIN ON THE KNOBIN

I'll have to write that down.......thanks numerouno! :lol:

ask her if she knows the difference between a burger and a blow job and when she says no you reply "would you like to go out for lunch"

I tried that but she asked for a baked potato on the side.......I didnt know what to do

Glad I could help :corndance

Always in need of a little guidance every now and then...........does that even make sence what I just said? Always........every now and then?

Always in need of a little guidance every now and then...........does that even make sence what I just said? Always........every now and then?

thats ok, football season is over so we do not have to be on top of our game at all times.