Congdon will walk on to USC..

So heres the situation.......

USC @ Nebraska 2007, Memorial Stadium........5 seconds left, Nebraska up by 1, USC Attempts the 35 yard FG for the win....

Jordon Congdon..........

wide left

I hate to burst your bubble, and believe me I would enjoy seeing that as much as anyone, he has to redshirt next year because of transfering. Sorry

Odds say he wouldn't miss that anyway... 19 of 23 as a freshman... I'd take him to make that.

Plus he'd probably have some bad feelings towards Cally so he'd make it just to take a nice jab at the Huskers. Kinda like taking a big ol' crap on our field.

and USC will let him!

Very Interesting!!

Good for him. No one was letting him kick; why on earth would he stay here?

WHO CARES?!?!? HE IS NOT A BIG TIME KICKER! AUTOMATIC FROM 35 AND IN YES! BUT OUTSIDE OF THAT IS A COIN FLIP! Adi has a big mouth and a big leg, let's just hope he doesn't go Vanderjagt!!! He could be another in the line of great NU kickers

So heres the situation.......

USC @ Nebraska 2007, Memorial Stadium........5 seconds left, Nebraska up by 1, USC Attempts the 35 yard FG for the win....

Jordon Congdon..........

wide left

I hate to burst your bubble, and believe me I would enjoy seeing that as much as anyone, he has to redshirt next year because of transfering. Sorry

Odds say he wouldn't miss that anyway... 19 of 23 as a freshman... I'd take him to make that.

Plus he'd probably have some bad feelings towards Cally so he'd make it just to take a nice jab at the Huskers. Kinda like taking a big ol' crap on our field.

I'd like to take a big 'ol crap on his head!!! He is nothing but worthless in my book because of the story that he was portraying!!!! :madash

Who cares, he's a terrible kicker and can't even make a field goal over 40 yards. USC can have him for all I care, we have a new kicker at Nebraska that can apparently make 50 yarders, so lets get him in there and forget about that bum Congdon. He cost us the chance to tie the Auburn game. It would've been like a 48 yard field goal to tie it and he's such a bum he can't make it. So screw him, let USC find out he totally sucks.