The offseason sucks

I get on here twice a day and I can't take it anymore either!!!! I'm about to throw my Husker jersey on and give my wife a Colorado shirt and tackle the f#*k out of her!!!! :clap

Yeah, but after that you couldn't have sex with her for a week, until the scum shame washes off of her

That's okay she's pissed at me right now anyway and I'm getting the silent treatment.............looks like I'm sleeping on the couch again. It's cool it's kinda like camping out anyways!!! :clap

well the reason she is pissed at you is because you threatoned to dress her up in a sCUm jersey. You should have said a USC cheerleader uniform so you could f&ck the tackle out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get on here twice a day and I can't take it anymore either!!!! I'm about to throw my Husker jersey on and give my wife a Colorado shirt and tackle the f#*k out of her!!!! :clap

Yeah, but after that you couldn't have sex with her for a week, until the scum shame washes off of her

That's okay she's pissed at me right now anyway and I'm getting the silent treatment.............looks like I'm sleeping on the couch again. It's cool it's kinda like camping out anyways!!! :clap

well the reason she is pissed at you is because you threatoned to dress her up in a sCUm jersey. You should have said a USC cheerleader uniform so you could f&ck the tackle out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go! :thumbs