DT Ndamukong Suh

Player: Ndamukong Suh

Hometown: Portland, Ore

Position: DT

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 278

40 time: 4.9

Visit Date: 10/2/04

Scholarships offered: over 10 including: Kentucky, Miami (Fl), Mississippi State, Nebraska, Oregon State, Oregon, UCLA

Favorites: Nebraska, California

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #14/****

Insiders: #6/*****

Assessing the talent: Well put together in the upper body. The Insiders had a picture of him and it looks like he’s in college all ready.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 85% This number jumped a little bit after his visit. Wagner and Blake are recruiting him. He enjoys the NU coaching staff the best. He was really surprised by what was offered by Lincoln and the University. His sponsor was Titus Adams. He went on a few more trips and it came down to NU and Cal. One thing that he noted that the Cornhuskers can give him is early playing time. When he chose Nebraska, over 120 Husker fans attended were present at his high school. His girlfriend was seen with a Husker hat on the day before. GO BIG RED

He sounds like a big kid and our weight room would only make him bigger. I would love to get him to give our line some much needed depth.

It'd be nice to get muy moved back to oline where he belongs.

To kidding, we need to get players back where they belong instead of putting them in unfamiliar territory so that we can have depth.

I noticed that Tom Lemming has Suh listed as his #5 Offensive Guard. Is Suh more likely to end up on the offensive or defensive side of the ball?

Depends on who you ask. I can't remember the last time we had someone truely dangerous on the D-Line.

I noticed that Tom Lemming has Suh listed as his #5 Offensive Guard. Is Suh more likely to end up on the offensive or defensive side of the ball?

No it will be defense. This kid is says he will be making a decision at the end of November.

He keeps shuffling around his leader, but there is one thing for sure and that's his top three: Nebraska, Mississippi St., Oregon St.

A wild card in all of this goes to Miss. St. because his sister attend their as a soccer player.

He has also been selected to play in the US Army high school allstar game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I read some comments from Suh on his recruiting experience with NU. He says he would love to play for John Blake and he likes the staff including Norvell, Callahan, and Wagner.

He has a decent GPA and I believe he wants to major in engineering. He likes the academic programs available at NU.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...