Involved Parent

Irregular News for 03.05.07

Tampa, FL -- Shayla Muldrow made her 9-year-old daughter fight on Friday morning, police say.

First, the mother barged onto a Hillsborough County school bus, wanting answers.

"Where's the girl who slapped my girl?" Muldrow demanded, her words captured on video as the bus driver called police.

A 10-year-old girl sitting in one of the seats raised a hand.

That girl told police that Muldrow then turned to her daughter and said, "Take off your jacket and take care of your business."

The video shows Muldrow's daughter punching the other girl with closed fists, said police spokeswoman Andrea Davis, though Muldrow's back blocks the camera's view during most of the fight.

Police did not release either girl's name.

Both girls attend Booker T. Washington Elementary School, said school district spokeswoman Linda Cobbe. The 10-year-old was in school on Friday. The 9-year-old, a third-grader, was not, Cobbe said. It's unclear whether the girls will face any disciplinary action, she said.

But Tampa police arrested Muldrow, 26, and charged her with battery, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and trespassing.

It was Muldrow's 15th arrest since 1996, according to Florida Department of Law Enforcement records. Her record, which includes some juvenile arrests, is peppered with aggravated battery, armed burglary and drug possession charges. While many of the charges were dismissed, including one for third-degree murder, she was sentenced to two months in jail for damage of property-criminal mischief in 2005.

source

In addition to the three strike law there should be a four foul rule also. She sounds foul to the 4th degree to me. I saw one that sounds just like her in a show on Women on Death Row. People like that are why I believe in the 2nd Amendment. Not just the part about the right to keep and bear arms or the militia but to just:

Kill them all and let God sort them out. j/k heh heh