Osborne

Tom Osborne has become the main spokesman for Iowa Westen Community Coolege, he will be raising funds to start the new football program

athletic departments helping out- Creighton and IWCC NOT NU

I can't blame him. If he were to work for our athletic department, I'd imagine people would accuse him of trying to make it his program again and relive his "glory days." I think staying out of NU's athletics is the best thing for TO.

Tom Osborne has become the main spokesman for Iowa Westen Community Coolege, he will be raising funds to start the new football program

athletic departments helping out- Creighton and IWCC NOT NU

Who

Gives

A

sh#t.

The only problem with your little gripe is that he the AD probably has NOTHING FOR HIM TO DO. You are assuming there is something for him to do. There's obviously work at the places you mentioned.

I am sure he'd want to if they had anything for him to do. What, do you what to just have him stand around, talk slowly and methodically as if somehow that's going to make it 1995 again?

It's great that he is working for Iowa Western Community coolege to start a football team. I am sure he enjoys it and is getting paid. I'll never understand peoples fascination with what he does now. The people of Nebraska obviously don't what him for a govenor. That's for damn sure.

I wonder what timeframe is involved in getting a football program off the ground. Is there an Iowa JUCO conference like there is down in Kansas?

Jayhawk Leauge is the best JC league in the country, I have heard that they will try to get into the Jayhawk League in a cuople of years

• 2 weeks later...