Friday Night Lights

I know in the past some of you have said you watch Friday Night Lights. Just wanted to let everyone know that next week's show will feature the facilities at my university, Texas State. Bobcat stadium, our end zone complex which has the weight room and coaches offices classrooms and film rooms and parts of the campus and downtown San Marcos were turned into Texas Methodist University a few weeks back and that show airs next Wednesday if you guys are interested.

I know in the past some of you have said you watch Friday Night Lights. Just wanted to let everyone know that next week's show will feature the facilities at my university, Texas State. Bobcat stadium, our end zone complex which has the weight room and coaches offices classrooms and film rooms and parts of the campus and downtown San Marcos were turned into Texas Methodist University a few weeks back and that show airs next Wednesday if you guys are interested.

Thats nice. Quit watching TVand go get laid like a normal college kid for christ sake! :thumbs

We down here hope that it is not cancelled, although it probably will be. The Austin city council last week approved a financial incentive to keep the show filming in this area. The show has done some really cool things, including taking an old high school stadium that was abandoned and totally rebuilding it and will donate it to the Del Valley school district at the end of filming. That's the Dillon stadium you see every week, it's right next to the Austin Airport. There are several friends of mine in the show, including the radio announcer with the red hair and beard (Ed Clements) who I used to work with here in town when I was in local radio. Like I say we are all hoping for the best but expecting the worst.