Spring Game Will Be Televised

[

man, i wish i had the NFL Network...i also wish that i had the WWE channel

Baytown, it's saturday April 14th.

huskerjack, my uncle has it and i'm over there all the time! :corndance your talking about wwe on demand right?

I think he means the WWE 24/7 channel. Its only available in certain areas, much like the NFL network and those types of channels.

according to this, it looks like they are scheduled to replay "Hey Rookie." I am hoping that the schedule page was made before the Network and the University made an agreement. Anybody know for sure that the game will be aired at 8pm Central Time?

I found it on my channel lineup this morning.

Here in the Valley (PHX Arizona metro area) on Dish network Channel 154 at 6PM Tomorrow (We're on west coast time now..2 hrs from Central time) , so it looks like 8PM Central Time..

according to this, it looks like they are scheduled to replay "Hey Rookie." I am hoping that the schedule page was made before the Network and the University made an agreement. Anybody know for sure that the game will be aired at 8pm Central Time?

I noticed that as well hopefully they just haven't changed it yet? :hmmph