CU part II

huskers play the second game in the series tommorow at Hawks field, the game is at six o'clock, i believe if we have a chance of making the tourney we have to win this one, Creighton has a chance at the tourney also but come on it is creighton we have to shut up those preppy blue fans

Looked like the ump f'ed up that call from where I was sitting (left field berm).

God I hate losing to Creighton. To me it's the equivelent of losing to KSUcks in football. or Colorado...or Misery...or...well you get the idea

yea at my school there are a lot of creighton fans (hard not to call them something else there) that will always give me and other skers a bunch of crap but what makes me the most mad is that they like NU in football volleyball and sometimes baseball but not basketball

Looked like the ump f'ed up that call from where I was sitting (left field berm).

God I hate losing to Creighton. To me it's the equivelent of losing to KSUcks in football. or Colorado...or Misery...or...well you get the idea

yea at my school there are a lot of creighton fans (hard not to call them something else there) that will always give me and other skers a bunch of crap but what makes me the most mad is that they like NU in football volleyball and sometimes baseball but not basketball

I hate fair weather fans.