Beck and Joe D

I think Beck may come around if it is what he wants. May have more interest in Music, whol knows.

Joe should have made that change here. He is good kid, but some one gave him very bad advice. Never had the ability to be a division 1 QB. I wish him luck at WR. He gave us all he had, just not recruited properly for either system.

I think Beck may come around if it is what he wants. May have more interest in Music, whol knows.

Joe should have made that change here. He is good kid, but some one gave him very bad advice. Never had the ability to be a division 1 QB. I wish him luck at WR. He gave us all he had, just not recruited properly for either system.

No doubt....Dailey tried as hard as he could, but sometimes just tried too hard to make the big play all the time

The biggest diffrence I saw between that two was Beck was all about ME ME ME ME ME. And when he didn't get what he wanted he ran behind moma's dress and let her assault the Husker nation with her purse.

Luckly we had Sam Keller there to throw a cup at her to fend her off.

Daily however did give it his all and dispite all the garbage that the husker nation dumped on him he took it all in stride and gave it his all. I think Eric the Red hit it right on the head. He was just not recruited properly for either system. I wish him the best of luck at reciever.

I would wish Joe a lot more luck if he would have been a little classier on his way out of Lincoln. Oh well.

Beck has the physical tools to be a great QB, but he doesn't have the mental side. If he finds it, he could be productive, if he doesn't, he won't.

Dailey just isn't a quarterback. I truly don't think he would have been very effective in any system. He makes bad decisions and just doesn't look comfortable. Decision making isn't something that is easily taught, you either have that ability or you don't, Joe doesn't have it. Again, oh well.