TE Joseph Fauria

Player: Joseph Fauria

Hometown: Encino, CA

Position: TE

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 250 lbs.

40 time: 4.75

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Colorado, LSU, Notre Dame, Stanford, UCLA, Oregon

Favorites: Committed to Notre Dame

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker:

Goes to Crespi, a Catholic High School in southern CA, which is north of L.A. Not far from UCLA and USC would be close as well. He is willing to look at schools outside of CA.

From Scout: Uncle is NFL tight end Christian Fauria, who also played at Crespi and for Colorado.

Yahoo link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ri...tory_recruiting

Alright...since I just posted this guy's info. today and I also take interest in players from So. CA as that is where I am from...I did some more looking into this. From the article you can tell he was excited about being there at Notre Dame...but I wondered if he realized Notre Dame already has a projected 5 star TE commit for 2008 in Kyle Rudolph from Ohio who committed earlier than Fauria. I don't know...maybe Fauria will go to soft verbal...seems like a TE of his size and caliber would not want to ride the bench. There are other schools where he could be the #1 TE in the class. Just my 2 cents and to keep an eye on him...