Alright ladies and gents

Well, what i think would be cool, would be to have the state outline and filled in a little bit just a little darker than your skin color, then above that have "no place like nebraska" and at the bottom have "commitement to excellence" and right in the middle have the N with huskers across it, then on the sides the blackshirts scull and crossbones...i was attempting to create a picture but i dont think ill be able too.

thats just my idea, and well, it looks cool in my head. :lol:

Well, what i think would be cool, would be to have the state outline and filled in a little bit just a little darker than your skin color, then above that have "no place like nebraska" and at the bottom have "commitment to excellence" and right in the middle have the N with huskers across it, then on the sides the blackshirts scull and crossbones...i was attempting to create a picture but i dont think ill be able too.

Like this?

Well, what i think would be cool, would be to have the state outline and filled in a little bit just a little darker than your skin color, then above that have "no place like nebraska" and at the bottom have "commitment to excellence" and right in the middle have the N with huskers across it, then on the sides the blackshirts scull and crossbones...i was attempting to create a picture but i dont think ill be able too.

Like this?

yeah, kind of, but with the skull from rawhides post.

Thanks for the idea Nicole and I had something kinda similiar, but not really, in my head. :lol: My problem is the tattoo guy is going to have to do a cover up because I have a tattoo that I got when I was 18 that I don't like at all. ;)

What was the guys name you want covered up

Actually it's a death list and I need to cover up the proof, but I am considering putting a name on there!!! <_<