Alright ladies and gents

Okay guys and gals I need you to post a picture or two that shows what it means to be a husker fan for you. I am planning on taking a bunch of pictures and ideas to these guy so he can put a tattoo together for my arm. I mean everything from the Nebraska N to the sea of red!!!! I need this guy to understand our passion for Nebraska and everything red!!!! I need you guys to help me with this I want this done in the next 3 weeks or so. :bonez:bonez:bonez

I can hardly wait we have shown you ours and now you will have to show us yours, well, eventually. :)

ok here is one that I originally wanted but didn't have a good pic of at the time.

it's actually a banner in my garage I bought at Authentic last time in Lincoln. 2003??.

I have this whole plan plotted out for my back peice i'm gonna get done within the next two/three months. It's gonna be a front/angled view of memorial all the way across my lower back.

But this is the one that holds me over. I got it done two summers ago. it was the first of many, but there wasn't a more perfect first tat.