NY stripper says "A-Rod likes the she-male type..."

winner winner shemale dinner. WTF. yankee pride in true form, thats WTF.

:corndance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As wife packs up, is A-Rod out at home?

Rodriguez says his off-field antics won't 'be a distraction' to team

BY ADAM LISBERG in Toronto

KATHIE KLARREICH in Miami

and DAVE GOLDINER in New York

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Thursday, May 31st 2007, 4:00 AM

Cynthia Rodriguez said nothing to reporters when she left their East Side apartment yesterday, but one source said she 'should check his [text] messages.'

Yankees superstar Alex Rodriguez vowed yesterday that revelations about his off-the-field antics wouldn't affect his play for the slumping Bombers.

"I certainly don't think this will be a distraction to our team," A-Rod said before last night's winning effort against the Toronto Blue Jays.

But it may be a distraction at home: His wife, Cynthia, brusquely left their East Side pad last night with two suitcases, refusing to speak with reporters.

A-Rod wouldn't directly address reports that he spent Sunday night out on the town with a sexy blond gal pal - while his wife was back in New York with their 2-year-old daughter. But his manager, Joe Torre, spoke up for his star player after meeting with him in private.

"Alex is a big boy. I know how serious he takes his baseball, so it really wasn't an issue for me," Torre said, adding that he thought the media attention was "over the line."

Yet the sighting of A-Rod, 31, and the buxom blond in Toronto led to several accounts yesterday, all portraying the slugger as a serial strip clubber.

The Toronto woman also was spotted on A-Rod's arm two weeks ago at a glitzy Las Vegas nightclub, according to gossip Web site TMZ.com. Rodriguez stopped by the Tryst nightclub at the Wynn Las Vegas Resort with the blond after midnight on May 14, an off day while the Yankees were traveling from Seattle to Chicago.

They tried to go to the topless pool bar Bare, but were turned away because there was a private party there, a source said.

Just this March, A-Rod was spotted chatting up a curvy blond inside the Whiskey Park bar in Tampa, not far from the Yankees' spring training home.

He chatted with the mystery woman at the bar, then whisked her away to a strip club for the rest of the night, witnesses said.

In New York, A-Rod used to be a regular at the VIP Club, where he always asked for a dancer who performs under the stage name Monique.

Monique is 5-feet-5 with brown hair and brown eyes and has a well-toned, muscular figure, a pal said.

When the stripper jumped over to the Hustler Club, Rodriguez started going there to see her perform and buy sexy lap dances, a source said.

He even took her out for a pricey shopping spree at the Versace store on Fifth Ave., the source said.

A petite stripper at the Hustler Club said A-Rod "likes the she-male, muscular type. They brought me up to the champagne room one time. I spun around once and that was it. I'm not his type."

She said A-Rod often brought his wife to the club "and she's very pretty. I'd rather dance for her any day."

A-Rod also regularly hangs out at other strip clubs in New York, such as HeadQuarters and Rick's Cabaret.

"A-Rod is known as the king of the strip clubs," a source said. "He gives the girls his number to meet somewhere else later on."

He also goes to a private social club in Chelsea that fronts as a poker club but also hosts wild, after-hours sex romps, a source said.

Some claimed Rodriguez even shoots X-rated text messages to hisfavorite strippers across the country.

"He loves to text dirty," said a strip club insider. "His wife should check his messages."

The off-field shenanigans are nothing new for A-Rod, who met his gorgeous wife, Cynthia, 34, at the gym in Miami, their hometown.

Her mother, Evangeline Scurtis, 60, actually praised her son-in-law yesterday, saying, "He's a very nice guy, a wonderful guy."

Outside Yankee Stadium, team general manager Brian Cashman wouldn't comment specifically on the A-Rod mess, but he noted wearily, "It's been extremely difficult times."