rivals 250 out

Per the Lincoln Journal Star this includes what Crabtree said:

NU recruits impress

Trevor Robinson and Dan Hoch — a pair of high school offensive linemen who have verbally pledged to Nebraska — competed in drills last week at a Nike camp in Columbia, Mo. About 200 prep players were on hand.

Robinson, a 6-foot-5, 300-pound senior-to-be at Elkhorn High School, was named MVP among offensive linemen.

“Trevor looked great,” said Rivals.com recruiting analyst Jeremy Crabtree. “I thought he legitimately proved he’s a national Top 100 kid. Big frame. He moves so well for a big guy.”

As for Hoch, of Harlan, Iowa, “He struggled a little bit at times,” Crabtree said. “He definitely is going to be a good football player. I just wasn’t as impressed athletically as maybe I was expecting.

“That’s not necessarily a knock. We’re nitpicking one of the better players in the state of Iowa. But if you asked me who I liked better, without a doubt it was Trevor Robinson.”

The 6-7, 300-pound Hoch usually plays baseball during the summer. This summer, however, he will focus only on football. He plans to work mainly on his agility, blocking techniques and leg strength, he said.

It wasn’t necessarily an easy decision to give up baseball. His fastball has been clocked in the 87 mph range.

“When I was growing up, it was sort of iffy what I wanted to do. Now it’s really clear. I want to play football.”