You're BC, Whats Your Punishment.

Whats Your Punishment?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know theres already a topic about the stroy, but I would like to see what the people would do if they were BC and you were faced with determaning this guys future.

As for me I say 4 games, but you first get EVERY player on the teams opinion or I guess "vote" if they still want him to be a Husker.

Sorry the 1 Game option got messed up, but I dont think many would be using that anyway haha.

Oh I completly agree, I think Callahan needs to now the answers to the following questions...

- Was diversion allowed in his first case becuase the story was weak and Maurice didn't throw the first punch?

- Did Maurice hit a women in the first incident or did she just get in the way?

- What was Maurices blood alcohol level?

I won't question the decision if he gets kicked off. But I wonder why everyone is jumping to support that decision when we were defending him after his first incident? If he was not even going to get suspended at all after the bar incident, why does a DUI push it to "kicked off the team"? There seems to be a little non sequitur there, even if it is a repeat offense. I thought no suspension would be too lenient in that first case, and considerable suspension is deserved at this point. But I also think if he can prove himself somehow, he can work his way back to an amount of respectability that he can be on the Husker team again. I don't know - I don't know any prior examples of players getting DUIs.

I won't question the decision if he gets kicked off. But I wonder why everyone is jumping to support that decision when we were defending him after his first incident? If he was not even going to get suspended at all after the bar incident, why does a DUI push it to "kicked off the team"? There seems to be a little non sequitur there, even if it is a repeat offense. I thought no suspension would be too lenient in that first case, and considerable suspension is deserved at this point. But I also think if he can prove himself somehow, he can work his way back to an amount of respectability that he can be on the Husker team again. I don't know - I don't know any prior examples of players getting DUIs.

I say it's the way to go because it's the second time in 5 weeks. He couldn't stay out of trouble for 5 weeks!

i say he is suspended until he has had his day in court. and if he is found guilty, then he is gone. if he is found innocent then he is allowed to play afterwards.

i am sure that BC will make the right choice, and lets just hope everyone supports his decision either way

Yep, I commented on that in the other thread. I've never seen people go from one extreme to the other that quickly. I'd be fine with a four game suspension, but one more strike then he's out.

i say he is suspended until he has had his day in court. and if he is found guilty, then he is gone. if he is found innocent then he is allowed to play afterwards.

Are you kidding me?

Fact: He was driving.

Fact: He was drunk.

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in H-E-double hockey sticks of being found innocent. I doubt this will even go to trial.

Are you kidding me?

Fact: He was driving.

Fact: He was drunk.

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in H-E-double hockey sticks of being found innocent. I doubt this will even go to trial.

He deserves his chance in court. That's his constitutional right. Maybe his lawyer gets him off due to a technicallity. Maybe a cop had it out for him? We don't know. They haven't released his BAC level.