new depth chart

Benard

After a 60 point loss you would think there might be atleast one change.

Why?

See DaveH, When a coach does not get his players to play at a high level. He needs to find something to get them motivated. Playing time is a big influence on getting kids to playing hard. And after last week, I think the players need to be motivated a little bit more.

Why?

umm maybe becuase someone must be sucking it up and it obviously isn't the great coaches fault so the starters must not be getting it done. Not even dyches moved to first team.wow

If the talent behind the starters isn't as good as the starters - which is logical, else the starters wouldn't be starting - then it makes no sense to make changes.

Why?

umm maybe becuase someone must be sucking it up and it obviously isn't the great coaches fault so the starters must not be getting it done. Not even dyches moved to first team.wow

If the talent behind the starters isn't as good as the starters - which is logical, else the starters wouldn't be starting - then it makes no sense to make changes.

I'd say Dyches is better than Sandro, atleast right now.

Cooper is much better than sievers or bradley. If it was me I would have wali at a lb spot, he's to good not to be on the field the whole game. Let moore,thomas, and carriker play end.

Why?

I think that if the starters would realize that their jobs are not permanant then maybe they would play a little bit harder. They think that their jobs are theirs and that they don't have to play hard to keep them.

Why?

See DaveH, When a coach does not get his players to play at a high level. He needs to find something to get them motivated. Playing time is a big influence on getting kids to playing hard. And after last week, I think the players need to be motivated a little bit more.

Great so what u are saying is that Nebraskas loss was all on the players, the coaching of the team had nothing to di with it? gimme a break nebraska was out played and out coached... How the players played is due to how they were coached.

Callahan is a slime, he will never take the look bad on tv he will always say something the players didnt play well today.. .he would never say I was out coached.

Sence Nebraska has had Callahan at the HElm, they have shown no ability to move the ball, they can move the ball against teams that they should beat hands down, but when they get to play someone with real talet they stand no chance period.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

No, that's not what he is saying. He is saying that some coaches will take starting roles away to help create more competition at a position and thus make all the players better.

Like I said in another thread, watch or read all the transcripts from press conferences. Coachs have admitted that they along with the players need to get better. It's part of being on a god damn team. Why don't you stop getting caught up in all the bullsh#t politics and start talking football.