2007 Schedule Desktop

Thats amazing... you've really got good at making these!

Oh the only thing I could suggest is that you put the home games date in red just so theres a difference between home and away because most of the time I look at our schedule it is to see the date or make sure its home/away.

Even if you dont make the change I still know which are which so either way its outstanding!

I like the glossy feel ... but to me the N looks a little bit awkward ... like it shouldn't have the strait distinct change in colors to make the glossy look. Seems like it should look just a little different. Other than that I really like it. And I have to agree with Husker Guy, you have gotten good at these.

I know what you're saying but something in me loves that. I can't stand myself to get rid of it! Ya know what'd be super awesome but I don't think it can be done and if it can it'd be VERY difficult, if you were able to click the opponet's logo and launch your webpage to open up Huskerpedia's game page! In example, I click Nevada's logo and this pops up!