Mo Purify sighting

screw the USC game, poor excuse for letting him back, teaches him nothing!

Should LP come back for what he did? He did come back during the season

though not a starter until the bowl game.

:dunno:dunno

So now I guess a bar fight and DUI is the same thing as what LP did... :madash give me a break...

No matter what turns out I will support Callahans decision, he deserves the big bucks when he has to make decisions like this in deciding a kids future between education and possible millions to whatever else he would become.

Not saying they were the same thing

Its up to the team rules which none us no what is.

I support Cally what ever he decides

Not sure if i agree with TO philosophy of LP. That guy put a black mark on the program, and look at him today. Didn't he get in trouble not to long ago for doing the same kind of BS. I understand that college kids do stupid stuff. We have all been there, done that. If you take pride in your athletic ability and your school, wouldn't you try to look at everything you did with a huge magnifying glass? Instead of thinking your invincible? IMO if your willing to take the chance and try something stupid take your medicine if your caught. As much as i hate to see him not play, i personaly think that Purify should be off the team. He's got 2 stikes against him already, i don't think he sould be around for #3.

Not sure if i agree with TO philosophy of LP. That guy put a black mark on the program, and look at him today. Didn't he get in trouble not to long ago for doing the same kind of BS. I understand that college kids do stupid stuff. We have all been there, done that. If you take pride in your athletic ability and your school, wouldn't you try to look at everything you did with a huge magnifying glass? Instead of thinking your invincible? IMO if your willing to take the chance and try something stupid take your medicine if your caught. As much as i hate to see him not play, i personaly think that Purify should be off the team. He's got 2 stikes against him already, i don't think he sould be around for #3.

If LP had straightened himself out one could praise TO for being part of that. If you take chances on people, which we all do, sometimes it works out and sometimes it fails. It's not always easy to figure out when to cut bait. TO got burned by LP but not for the lack of trying. I bet TO has some success stories too.

Maybe when you saw him he wasn't 21 yet... I know he turned 21 after the football season so it was sometime between Jan-May

I'm pretty sure it was in Feb. But either way...it was a bar. There was a door guy checking ID's before you go in.

Doesn't the university have a "free-ride-home" program?

Maybe when you saw him he wasn't 21 yet... I know he turned 21 after the football season so it was sometime between Jan-May

I'm pretty sure it was in Feb. But either way...it was a bar. There was a door guy checking ID's before you go in.

Doesn't the university have a "free-ride-home" program?

During the school year.

Did anyone say what he blew when he was picked up? I think he should and will sit for at least 4-5 games.

I heard a .16 (twice the legal limit) on the radio, and someone on another message board used the same number but I've yet to find it officially published on the internet anywhere. I'm sure the athletic department is doing everything they can to suppress that info if it's true.

Did anyone say what he blew when he was picked up? I think he should and will sit for at least 4-5 games.

I heard a .16 (twice the legal limit) on the radio, and someone on another message board used the same number but I've yet to find it officially published on the internet anywhere. I'm sure the athletic department is doing everything they can to suppress that info if it's true.

How drunk is .16??

How drunk is .16??

Legal limit is .08, so it's twice that. It's certainly more than "oops, I had one beer too many".

How drunk is .16??

Legal limit is .08, so it's twice that. It's certainly more than "oops, I had one beer too many".

I guess what I'm asking is......how toasted is a 6-4 220 pounder at .16???

What was Solich??

How drunk is .16??

I guess what I'm asking is......how toasted is a 6-4 220 pounder at .16???

What was Solich??

So toasted he couldn't use his turn signal and was 13 mph over the speed limit. Wait, that's 95% of all drivers!

What was Solich?

Former coach of Nebraska football. Sorry. Just had to.