Mo Purify sighting

I see that some are battering me do to the weight issue. You're all right that it's not a huge issue by itself. However, you were asking for a pattern. When you combine the weight issue with the bar issue with the DUI issue all in a 4 month period, it shows me lack of discipline and self control. I was simply pointing out a pattern in his behavior in the past 6 months or since the bowl game.

It appears to me that his personal life has kind of fallen apart since the end of last season. I think BC should keep him suspended indefinitely until he's proven to himself, the coaches, and the team that he's cleaned up his act and is ready to get on with it. How much more rope do we have to give this guy before he hangs himself?

c'mon! don't talk about him hanging himself. that's pure fodder. unnecessary. he has a LOT of life to live, it's just a question of whether part of it will be with the Nebraska football team. i know you were just being rhetorical but that's a little too far.

c'mon! don't talk about him hanging himself. that's pure fodder. unnecessary. he has a LOT of life to live, it's just a question of whether part of it will be with the Nebraska football team. i know you were just being rhetorical but that's a little too far.

i think that he was talking about how many chances do you give some one before they screw it up and you have to cut them loose for the good of the team.

it is called a figure of speach

kind of like sink or swim, that doesnt mean that we throw the kid in the water and hope he drowns

re-read the post and i am sure that you will be able to figure it out