Clawing for Inches

If this audio does not motivate you, you are dead. Please let all players know about this audio and video. It goes back to the Devaney day of working for inches. Looking your opponent in the eye. Now, some people know Devaney as a woman-izer, but he was the one person who moved Nebraska into the lime light.

Now, you people who don't agree with the current process of our team. Watch the video! Its all about clawing and fighting for inches.

Devaney Quote:

"Either we heal as a TEAM or we die as an INDIVIDUAL" That's football gentleman, that's all it is."

SO TRUE TODAY!! We need fans to believe.

Just Inches Video

:bonez:bonez:bonez

If this audio does not motivate you, you are dead.

I forgot what Devaney sounded like. Didn't he sound like Al Pachino in "Scent of Women" when he gave that speech at the end of the movie about what it meant to be a Baird Man? It was amazing to hear this. Yes, excellence is about just inches. Lombardi said, "Winning isn't everything, but the effort is takes to win is."

not that this is bad or not true, but this is old guy stuff. today's coaches have their own way of motivating and their own brand of speeches, some effective, some totally useless too.

it all boils down to pride, the guys either have it or they don't. it's in the DNA of the top players/coaches, the rest you have to drill it in them and hope for the best.

That's not Devaney, is it? I mean, that's *actually* Al Pacino.

Are you pissing on me and telling me it's raining?

They took quote's for him!!!!

Anone who wants a sucker punch is a traitor. F**k you!!!! In 1970, do you think think the audo and video s great. If you do, then go to an Oklahoma board and get out of here.

Easy, man...maybe they took the quotes from Devaney, but at least to me it sounded like it was the exact same audio. Not going to get in a dispute over this. Let's just say, I *like* the direction this team is going in, and that was just in response to TarheelTrojan's line about how it sounded like Al Pacino. OK?

Anone who wants a sucker punch is a traitor. F**k you!!!! In 1970, do you think think the audo and video s great. If you do, then go to an Oklahoma board and get out of here.

:wtf

Calm down dude...................it IS the exact audio from the movie Any Given Sunday and you don't need to freak out and tell people....................F**K you!!!! Get a grip!!! :wacko: