Don't correct grammar

Barry Leiba, a technical researcher at IBM and author of the delightful blog "Staring At Empty Pages," said there are "exactly four" situations where it's all right to correct someone's grammar: (1) when you're an English teacher correcting a student, (2) when you're coaching a nonnative speaker who's asked for help, (3) when someone else has asked for coaching, or (4) when someone puts the equivalent of a "kick me" sign on her back.

Shouldn't that be a semicolon after correct someone's grammar? and instead of putting the numbers in parentheses isn't it better to spell them out; first, second, third and so on?

Yes, I know, eat sh*t and die..

Also...

(3) when someone else has asked for coaching...

The word "else" is redundant. Simply saying, "someone has asked for help" is correct.

Yeah, I know, ETR - "F#*k you and the horse you rode in on". So let me just remind you that it is ungrammatical to end a sentence with a proposition...

Shouldn't that be a semicolon after correct someone's grammar? and instead of putting the numbers in parentheses isn't it better to spell them out; first, second, third and so on?

Yes, I know, eat sh*t and die..

Also...

(3) when someone else has asked for coaching...

The word "else" is redundant. Simply saying, "someone has asked for help" is correct.

Yeah, I know, ETR - "F#*k you and the horse you rode in on". So let me just remind you that it is ungrammatical to end a sentence with a proposition...

so by posting this, Eric really placed a "Kick Me" sign on his own back?

Barry Leiba, a technical researcher at IBM and author of the delightful blog "Staring At Empty Pages," said there are "exactly four" situations where it's all right to correct someone's grammar: (1) when you're an English teacher correcting a student, (2) when you're coaching a nonnative speaker who's asked for help, (3) when someone else has asked for coaching, or (4) when someone puts the equivalent of a "kick me" sign on her back.

are you trying to say something? why does it have to be a her?

*squints*

*rubs eyes*

My God! It's Nicole! Figured she'd had some kind of weird bra accident and was incapacited from posting...

Oh, and to answer the question - it doesn't have be a her. It's just that broads yak so much that it's much more likely that they'll verbally pin a "kick me" sign on their own back.

Aren't you glad you asked?

*squints*

*rubs eyes*

My God! It's Nicole! Figured she'd had some kind of weird bra accident and was incapacited from posting...

Oh, and to answer the question - it doesn't have be a her. It's just that broads yak so much that it's much more likely that they'll verbally pin a "kick me" sign on their own back.

Aren't you glad you asked?

:rollin Oh Nicole....

I've been waiting a long time to tell you this/ being it the time now right that gramer be brought up your sig there be a period not there that should be i think after all it my attention it brought to. its on the bluu letars fix it maybe u shood oh and pm me if you be wating A spiling lasson