I find this funny - anyone else notice?

I am so rediculously desparate for anything huskers I actually made a graph charting the recruiting tendencies over the last 20 years (10 TO, 6 FS, 4 BC) for in state vs out of state recruits. TO had 5.6 instate kids per year ave (25% of total class) over the last 10 years of his career. FS had 6.5 kids at 32.5% of his classes were in state, and BC (counting 08 to date) has 4.2/yr @ 22%. Which surprised me that BC is only 1.4 instate kids/yr behind TO since that seems to be a major misconception that BC doesnt recruit NE enough!

I may be a little obsesive.

I am so rediculously desparate for anything huskers I actually made a graph charting the recruiting tendencies over the last 20 years (10 TO, 6 FS, 4 BC) for in state vs out of state recruits. TO had 5.6 instate kids per year ave (25% of total class) over the last 10 years of his career. FS had 6.5 kids at 32.5% of his classes were in state, and BC (counting 08 to date) has 4.2/yr @ 22%. Which surprised me that BC is only 1.4 instate kids/yr behind TO since that seems to be a major misconception that BC doesnt recruit NE enough!

No worries. You should see MY recruiting spreadsheet.

You spend ALL offseason waiting and waiting. Thinking, are we going to win a championship this year? Are we going to own this year? Then... the moment comes! Kickoff of the next season.. THEM BAM! Soon as you look up from the TV screen ITS THE FREAKING OFFSEASON AGAIN!

Sort of like duck hunting.

No worries. You should see MY recruiting spreadsheet.

Thank you brother. GBR