Recruiting an how it translates to the field

I disagree, I think youth in position coaches works better than the old guys. They can actually show how the technique is done. As long as we keep the coordinators we are fine. I know some want to lose one of those immediately though.

Today's athlete has little time of old time bonds and what you did 30 years ago. They want current information from someone that can show them the real ropes..

I think holding on to the old coaches really in the long run hurt Nebraska. Not saying they weren't good coaches, but had settled in their ways. Frank was one that did not feel recruiting was important, or as important as his boss did. Old coach, old ideas.

Just like business you have to be flexible, up with the trend. Sell what the customer wants. Having young coaches with fire and determination and the ability to show the method is good. Keeping pace.

I am 60 I hear it every single day guys. Youth in the market place is good.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, because the problem with the old regime was they stopped learning, and what I think your philosophy is missing is that you can teach an old dog new tricks, its about being ahead of the curve and be willing to learn and adapt, not your ability to actually sprint that curve.