Broadcast TV Game Tapes/Discs

How can a guy get good quality duplicates of Husker games broadcast on network TV? For example, I would really love to come up with a good quality copy of the '95 Huskers' Fiesta Bowl with the CBS audio - mine is worn out! That is my very favorite all-time game and when the Husker mood hits us in the middle of off season here in Oregon - watching that game makes us feel like we are back home having Lee's Chicken, Val's pizza and a Runza all rolled into one!

I bought these two DVDs at my local Wal-Mart and they have the original broadcast. Unfortunately, I can't find them Wal-Mart anymore but here's some links to the same one's on eBay that are reasonably priced and probably cheaper than what I paid.

1996 Fiesta Bowl

1998 Orange

Here are my copies:

Thanks very, very much. I've got the 96 Fiesta Bowl DVD I wanted on the way! Man, you can find anything between Google and Ebay!

How can a guy get good quality duplicates of Husker games broadcast on network TV? For example, I would really love to come up with a good quality copy of the '95 Huskers' Fiesta Bowl with the CBS audio - mine is worn out! That is my very favorite all-time game and when the Husker mood hits us in the middle of off season here in Oregon - watching that game makes us feel like we are back home having Lee's Chicken, Val's pizza and a Runza all rolled into one!

PM me, I know of a guy who has tons of tapes from the last 10 or so years.