DT/DE Willie Mobley

Player: Willie Mobley

Hometown: Eden Prairie, MN

Position: DT/DE

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 263

40 time: 4.85

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas State, Arizona, UCLA, Hawaii

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Athletic DL prospect led his HS team to a 14-0 mark and championship.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15% Lots of schools with interest...seems pretty wide open at this point.

Posted at Husker Journal:

JULY 6, 2007. PREP STAR

WILLIE MOBLEY, DT, from Eden Prairie, Minnesota has offers from Nebraska, Iowa, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Hawaii, Illinois and UCLA.

I went to UCLA's summer camp and really liked it." said Mobley, "They have great academic support. I like the coaching staff and the area (Los Angeles)."

"UCLA didn't push for a commit." he said, "At the time, I didn't have all my transcripts with me. I'm ready to go know grade wise. UCLA is a little tougher to get in."

"I hear from Cosgrove (Nebraska) a lot." said Mobley, "He text messages me. I plan on making an unofficial visit there some time."

"I like Iowa a lot." he said, "They were one of the first schools to offer me. I've been to Iowa City, it's real nice, not a big place but a nice college campus. I like the academics and coaches at Iowa too."

"Ohio State has a great coaching staff, I like them a lot." he said, "I'm going to visit them soon. I like the academics and history at Ohio State."

Mobley went on to say that next week he is going to visit Wisconsin. Mobley said Hawaii has not said much lately, but they are interested.

• 4 months later...