Official HuskerBoard Tailgate Party

I know that it is early, but IF i dont have to go back to Iraq i WILL be going to some games this year. I would like to know when the OFFICIAL tailgater will be, so i can try and attend that game, so i can finally put a face to the screen names of the Board members.

lets start the planning now so we all have an idea when it will be.

the obvious choice would be the USC game, but i dont think that a majority of the board would be able to attend that game.

i know that Rawhide and Jr are coming out for the Nevada game, and that might be a good way to kick start the season

the ISU game would work for me because my son turns 21 that day and BRI is buying my tickets :corndance and all the beer i can drink :clap:clap:clap if i am able to go

what are everyones thoughts

I had serious plans for the SC game, but those have went by the wayside. I doubt I make a game at Nebraska this year. I am going to the Missouri game though.

I had a ball putting on the tailgate last year at SC. A smaller one for the Texas game, and the weather did not help. Hope you guys have a great time this year, and Rob you owe me a beer if you go to the Missouri game.

I had serious plans for the SC game, but those have went by the wayside. I doubt I make a game at Nebraska this year. I am going to the Missouri game though.

I had a ball putting on the tailgate last year at SC. A smaller one for the Texas game, and the weather did not help. Hope you guys have a great time this year, and Rob you owe me a beer if you go to the Missouri game.

well i wont be driving to misery but i will be going to the game in Boulder, since i only live about 2 hours away. i will buy you one there

• 3 weeks later...

back to the top

BRI are you still trying to go to the ISU/NU game in Lincoln

Rawhide are you coming in for the Nevada game

Yep I bought my tickets to the ISU and KSUcks game on ebay last week. I am currently trying to find some USC tickets that are reasonably priced, but that's almost impossible to find!!!! :wacko:

back to the top

BRI are you still trying to go to the ISU/NU game in Lincoln

Rawhide are you coming in for the Nevada game

Yep I bought my tickets to the ISU and KSUcks game on ebay last week. I am currently trying to find some USC tickets that are reasonably priced, but that's almost impossible to find!!!! :wacko:

we are probably bidding against each other on the USC game