Sleep..........or lack of it?

Whatever you do..................DO NOT get Ambien (spl?) from your doctor!!!! I normally don't have any type of weird reactions to medications, but this sh#t made me hellucinate to the point where my wife had to call my doctor and she had to hide all of the guns in the house!!!! The best over the counter sleeping pill I have found is Unisom. It makes you sleep really good and you wake up without feeling groggy. I have another prescription sleeping pill that I haven't gotten the guts up to try and it's called resterol? I used to work midnights, but I would have a problem sleeping when I got home.

Whatever you do..................DO NOT get Ambien (spl?) from your doctor!!!! I normally don't have any type of weird reactions to medications, but this sh#t made me hellucinate to the point where my wife had to call my doctor and she had to hide all of the guns in the house!!!!

Ha ha! I can almost picture it. BRI hears a weird noise and starts shooting holes through the wall. :rollin

OK! What a bad night. Now I could sleep and it's time to go to work! Hopefully, it won't be a bad day. I work for a group of optometrists and sometimes people can be a real challenge! Crazy people + no sleep=a looonggg day!

I slept maybe 2 hours last night!!!!! You cursed me!!!! :hellloooo